Eye treatment patanjali medicine this question feed

Sanju20, 17 April 2017 17:37

I have a problem of lazy eye, how can it be cured ? is there any patanjali medicine is available for this problem?

More: Eye, Lazy
Ask Question? | Related Questions
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Hello, Lazy eye or blunt vision is termed amblyopia in medical terms. It is vision disorder when the coordination between eye and brain is altered thereby causing decreased eye vision in single eye.Usually poor alignment of eyes due to irregular shape of eye causes difficult focusing at a point and thence making one eye nearsighted or farsighted as compared to other. This may cause the clouding of eye lens. The treatment of strabismic or anisometropic amblyopia involves optical deficit correction by using spectacles of the prescribed number. Constant stress on using the amblyopic eye should be there to strengthen the weak eye and is done either by patching normal eye for 4- 6 hours in a day or by tropical use of atropine in good eye. prolonged patching should be avoided as may cause reverse amblyopia while prolonged use of atropine may cause nodule formation. in ayurveda tratak kriya should be practiced daily to strengthen the lazy eye. Akshi tarpan with triphala ghrit should also be done. Oral administration of vasant kusmakar ras- 250mg twice a day with luke warm water after meals should be taken for 2 months.

posted by Dr.Kanika on 19 April 2017

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Eye problem ramdev patanjali medicine

asked by rpsingh7985 on 12 April 2010
hello sir,meri mother ki age 59 years hai. pichle 1 year se u.s.a main hai.u.s.a jane ke baad... Read More

Rasoli under eye

asked by rajeshpatel on 10 June 2015
Hello sir i rajesh patel 37 year old Sir one month se muze eye ke niche ki side pe rasoli... Read More

Isotine Eye Drops side effects

asked by EyeDrops on 13 January 2014
Are there any side effects of using Isotine Eye Drops? is it safe to use as I have heard that... Read More

Eye problem ramdev patanjali medicine

asked by chang bhai on 8 September 2014
Hello sir, i am from bhutan and i have a eye problem since i was a child(may be inborn). i went... Read More
2 replies  -  Eye

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.