Regarding my Sexual Health. plz help me

dhruvsharma, 12 May 2010 9:46  this question feed

This mail is regarding my sexual problem. Plz read complete mail regarding my sexual problem. If anything you want to know plz reply me.

Question. I am 28 years old, Single, male, my height is 5’8 inch and weight is around 80kg. from Delhi. Working as a Computer Operator, doesn’t smoke and drink. My problem is related to Sexual. I was masturbating regularly (3-4 times in a week, from the age of 13yrs). Now I have almost finished. Now there is no Erection (inability to achieve erection) and No hardness in my penis. And if there is some erection or hardness it is for very short duration. I am unable to maintain erection sufficient. My penis is very small it is only 3" inches when erect. Non-erect penis is arnd 2 inches. Its look like a small child’s, undeveloped penis. The foreskin of penis is flap & loose also. I have also suffered from PE. I come almost in seconds (through masturbation, I have never do sex). I discharge in Sleep. Whitish fluid is the released through the penis while urinate, while chatting from a girl, or thinking abt sex (anytime) (spermatorrhoea) I think now I have no Sperm (bcz scrotum size is also very small). Now I have no interest in sex bcz of these problems. I thought that she (my life partner) will laugh on me and I think I couldn’t do sex, and cant satisfy my partner, from this problem I m unable to do marriage.

What can I do to increase the size of penis, for Increase hardness, increase duration of hard erection, quantity, quality & motility of semen/sperm, Sexual stamina & Energy, prevent PE, increases Desire for sex, Duration of sexual act, etc.

Is this Erectile Dysfunction? What may be causing of these problems? Is it a complex case? Is the problem is curable? How soon after I began treatment, can I expect improvement? How much improvement can I reasonably expect, Am I at risk of this problem recurring, Wt is the course, wt is the duration of entire course, Course fee, is the solution is permanent. Can it prevent with this course, wt is success rate, is that any side effects of it. Plz tell me more abt it. With full details.

Treatment should be safe & effective (Result should be 100%)

Plz guide me, I m very tense and mentally disturb.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

More: Ejacualtion , Nightfall, Penis , Sex, Sexual
Ask Question? | Related Questions

Ayurvedic Medicine

Ayurvedic <b>medicines</b> for <b>sexual</b> problems

Buy Ayurvedic / Herbal Products and Medicines for Sexual problems


As per your given details, you have mainly three problems, they are erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and anxiety. Both problems are simultaneously affects your lifestyle.

As these problems are related with mainly psychological and physical factors, which has to be dealt simultaneously.

If you get rid from mental tension, then gradually the problem gets resolved.

Though you many not expect 100% results, you may achieve fruitful results. There wont be any problem. With the help of alternative therapies, you can gain proper physical stamina, and achieve desirable results with ayurveda, siddha, and other system of medicines.

Yoga and pranayama are also very helpful for this same condition. In order to gain physical stamina. Keeping this in mind you may try to follow some ayurvedic medicines and see the results gradually.

In order to increase sexual stamina you need to follow strict balanced diet, consume green leafy vegetables, legumes, milk, eggs, soups etc. Physical exercises and proper sleep is very useful.

Yoga and few yoga poses like suryan namaskara, padmasana, vajrasana, sarvangasana are very helpful. For penis enlargement you can use Orgy oil. For gaining physical and sexual stamina you can use Musali Power extra and Confido are very helpful.

For more doubts, please feel free to contact us.

With regards, Yoga Guru

posted by YogaGuru on 6 July 2013


USE AROGYAM PURE HERBS KIT FOR SEXUAL WEAKNESS you can easily increase your sexual stamina without any side effect

posted by styam on 20 July 2012

Hello sir,i m suffering from nightfall from last 2 year... But it occurs after some time. Like after 2 week or one month... Is der any way to stop it completely? Is it the reason dat i m so slim..?. Sir plz help me.

posted by aftab.ansari78 on 27 June 2012

sir I am Aman meri umar 20,sir ab se 5 sal palhe mai nhi janta tha ki handpractise kya hota hai, isliye mai 3 sal se daily handpractise karta tha,mai 18 year ka hua to mughe pata chala to main HP chod diya lakin handpractise chodne k bad nightfell start ho gaya.Aur us samay se hi mare sarir ke jodo me dard rahne laga,mai bahut jada kamjoor ho gaya hoo. 2 sal se week me 2- bar nightfell ho jata hai.sir koi best treatment bataiye. sir plz.

posted by raviniks92 on 20 June 2012 penis is 6 inches after errection.i want to increase more two wat medecines i have to use for increasing my penis size.can u plz tell me the which medicines are there in market..tell me the products plz..

posted by ravikiranmudiraj96 on 19 June 2012

kya koi iske side effect hai?

posted by Guest on 5 June 2012

Mere ling ka size ko badhane or jaldi discharge na hone ki koi acchi dawa bataye.

posted by gopalrankawat91 on 15 May 2012

nemaskar sir, i m 30 years old, and i h ave a problem during sex , i m married from 2 years.. and problem started after one year of marriage. during sex a water like fluid come out from my penis and it started with erection and excitement.and then i discharge early some time, and it make very uncomfortable for me and my wife, i have taken a lot of medicine but not get satisfactory result. and i want to know what is this problem and how is it cure. please help

posted by hemantkr27bakshi on 1 March 2012

Sir mai 21 yr ka hu. Night fall ki sikayat hai. Weakness bhi hai.

posted by Keshavkumar09 on 8 February 2012

Baba ji mere pati jab discharge krte h tb unka liquid meri vegina me nhi jata jese he me khadi hoti hu wo bhar nikl jata h aisa kyu hota h plz btaiye

posted by Guest on 9 January 2012

Hi hruvsharma - I also have same problem which you posted here. please mail me @ rb******@***.com

posted by Guest on 20 December 2011

babaji meri age 24 years hai.. mujhe shigrapatan or swapnadosh hai. sex karne ke time me 4-6 attempt me hi gir jata hu. mujhe 15 sal ki umar se hastmaithum ki aadat hai. kripya muje iska ilaj bataye.

posted by Guest on 31 October 2011

hi, i m 24 years old. my height is 169 cm & weight is only 46 kg. i m practicing mastrubation for 8years. now i wanted to leave it & put up weit. plz help me & sugest me.

posted by Guest on 29 August 2011


posted by narayanacharyaa on 22 December 2010
  • get relieved from mental tension
  • eat healthy food
  • size of penis doesn't matter for sex
  • avoid hot and spicy food, aerated drinks, fried and deep fried foods
  • have only boiled foods
  • intake ghee, soup, goat meat, cold milk with sugar/ honey
  • meditate
  • do any yoga
  • don'e let yourself down

Medicine- aswaganda powder 11/2 tsp with warm milk -morn after food & night bed time

  • triphala churnam - 1tsp + warm water- morn and night 15min before food

  • ajamamsa rasayanam - 1tsp, morn and night after food

posted by dr.somu on 16 May 2010

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

How to avoid masturbation habit and increase my penis size

asked by raghav.anil on 29 November 2009
pranam baba ji .. iam 23 yr ummarried male baba ji , muzhe peechle 5-6 years se masturbation ki... Read More

Sex prob.

asked by ajay on 15 March 2010
respected Guru ji, sadar pranam, main sex prob se bahut paresan hoon . bahut medicine liya... Read More

Suffering from nightfall need to gain wieght

asked by Rohn on 28 April 2010
hello sir.,Im 17 and suffering from nightfall from last 2 years,because of this im very weak and... Read More

Diabetes with sexual weakness

asked by shonasoma on 6 September 2011
sugar say sex problem guruji namaskar, I martub 2to3time a week but now i geting problem in my... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.