Ramdev medicine for Sex Problem  this question feed

vimal , 13 April 2010 7:54

Dear Acharya ji Pranam,

I want to take advise about some problem which i am facing.....

listed as below .. 1. My panis is not standing Properly while doing sex, 2 I feel leaking whenever I watch movie, mential sex etc.

I am 28years old unmarried male, . Some time I take highly tension,

Pls provide me suitable advise and I have to marry after six month,

I dont want to take more medicine, plz suggest me in very low qty of medicine and restriction

Sir I havn't no any problem like sugar,High blood pressure,Stone

Thanks * Regards, Vimal

More: Sexual, Erectile dysfunction, Ayurvedic medicines for sex, Sex
Ask Question? | Related Questions
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-


The problems you are facing are erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

These complaints may occur any most of the individuals who are suffering from anxiety and stress.

Due to lack of knowledge regarding physiology of reproductive system, People may think that this may be due over masturbation etc.

Apart from physical causes like any trauma or any other surgeries etc, this may occur due to stress and fear of intercourse or and due to believing in myths or wrong concepts.

There are many ways to overcome from this complaint. You can depend on alternative therapies like ayurveda and siddha medicines, homeopathy, yoga and pranayama.

To get relieved from stress, you can do yoga and pranayama which should be practiced regularly to gain confidence.

Ayurveda medicines are very useful to maintain proper strength and stamina. Follow regular balanced diet which has to be followed accordingly.

Avoid excess masturbation if you are doing.

Ayurveda medicines for erectile dysfunction are Himcolin Gel and using Package medicine for premature ejaculation and using Confido

You can consume these medicines for 3 months initially and see the difference in your complaint.

With regards, Dr.Vijay.

posted by Dr.Vijay on 15 April 2010


Dear Sir I am married man of age 43 years . From last 2 years not able to do sex with my wife . We have very good relationship but I cant perform while doing sex . please tell me what is the medicine ? . I am haivng very good health without any physical problem . But due to loans & liabilities little bit pressure in life .

please give me good solution which will make us happy couple

posted by mitskale on 7 August 2016

hi i want to increase my sex time ,now my sex time 1 minutes,and i wants to increase my penis size , now my size is 4 inc , please give me solution or medicine name ,i am fear for married , please help me as soon as possibly.

posted by ninturoy2012 on 17 June 2016

I am suffering from quick falls during sex.5-6 min ke baad falls ho jata hai...mera age 40 yrs or mai marraid hu.Please give me complete treatment in my e-mail address.

posted by anup237 on 22 May 2016

Sir,I m 22 ynear old..my penis nt stand properly n size 4" in sex condition n very soft....plz suggest me effective medicine....plzzzzz thanks

posted by vickyrock10 on 9 December 2012

Sir muje pehle daat ki problem thi phir maine ayurvedic dvai khai or thik ho gya.pr ab mere penis main jra bi hardness ni ati plz plz muje guide kren.

posted by dogra.upmanyu on 15 November 2012

my penis to samall please tel me witch medicine good for enlarge....

posted by amaan on 4 August 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the Advice,

I am going to use the medicine and get back to u

Regards Vimal

posted by vimal on 16 April 2010

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Regarding my Sexual Health. plz help me

asked by dhruvsharma on 12 May 2010
This mail is regarding my sexual problem. Plz read complete mail regarding my sexual problem.... Read More

Erectile Dysfunction Problem

asked by negi on 12 February 2010
Pranam Babaji, I am 35 years old and suffering from erictile dysfunction problem from many... Read More

Erectile dysfunction

asked by jdr on 26 July 2010
i am feeling problem with my penis my age is 25 yrs . my penis is very small and soft . i... Read More

If we take Musli or shilajit one time for increasing sex duration then it is necessary to take continuesly?

asked by Hdk on 5 September 2016
If we take musli powder or tablets for one time for increasing sex duration Then from next time... Read More
2 replies  -  Less, Sex

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.