Sexual problem this question feed

Salmanqureshi792, 31 October 2019 7:03

Age - 26 Sex - male, unmarried

Namaste sir,

Mujhe problem yeh hai ki. Main jab bhi apni girlfriend ke Saath intercourse Karne ki koshish karta Hun toh girlfriend ke Saath kiss karte time ya phir foreplay ke time hi mere penis se virya Nikal jata hai.yeh problem mujhe last 5 year se hai.last year hashmi dawakhana amroha se ilaj Karaya 4 month lekin koi benefit Nahi Mila Aur last six month se Mera sex ke liye aur shadi ke liye Mann Nahi karta. Please koi best upchhar batayain.

More: Ejaculation, Libido, Low, Premature, Sex
Ask Question? | Related Questions

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Alternative medicines for Premature Ejaculation

asked by george on 13 January 2010
What are the alternative medicines for premature ejaculation? I am suffering from early... Read More

Sex problem

asked by kaish786 on 23 March 2010
mera age28 ayear hai mera ling chhota or patla hai sex karne ka time bahut hi kam lagta hai koe... Read More

Ayurvedic treatment for Sexual problem

asked by babu123 on 6 November 2010
i am 24 yrs old. I had done masturbation many times and now i hve gone physically weak. i am... Read More

Mens sexual health

asked by anshu saurabh on 9 December 2012
which product i may use to gain weight,premature ejaculatiwhich product i may use to gain... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.