ashijain2007, 17 December 2011 13:13  this question feed

Ayurvedic Medicine


Stammering is also called as Stuttering. Stammering, due to many reasons do affect the flow of your speech. In most of the individuals, it happens from birth or due to hereditary. In other set of individuals it may occur due to anxiety, stress, trauma, drug abuse, or any major illness history. Depending on severity like mild to moderate or moderate to severe, the prognosis differs, and even if it is difficult to pronounce particular letters, it is one condition and in few persons it is very difficult for speech. If there is any injuries or trauma to brain or if Speech centre in brain is affected, it is difficult to treat. If there is any errors in the organs of speech like tongue, teeth, palate, that can be treated with some medications. After analysing these factors, one can go for appropriate treatments.One should get proper counselling, and speech therapies and get treated for associated symptoms like blinking of eyes rapidly, trembling of lips or jaw, that can be treated accordingly. For this, you can go for yoga and pranayama, breathing exercise.Special speech therapy include application of medications like applying Vacha Powder in small dosages like 5 pinch over the tongue with honey and try to spell some tongue twister words or Sanskrit poems which are helpful. Consume Brahmi Churna for internal usage.

With regards,Dr.Vijay.

posted by Dr.Vijay on 17 December 2011


Mujhe stummering ki problem hai,jis se mai bahut mushik mai hu.plz help me plz plz.stummering ki vjha se mere bahut logo mai bezati bhi ho jati mai bhi friends mazak udate hai.plz help me plz

posted by gurisawna007 on 11 June 2016

Sir mam plz mera name alol acharya mera age 19 yr me avi jada hakla rha hu plz tell me kese solve hoga i m so sad..... mujhe bhaut insult lgta he ....

posted by alokkumarachrya96 on 15 December 2015

Sir mera name sabir husain hai. may 18 year ka hu. may bachpn se hi hakla raha hu. jayse jayse bada ho raha hu haklaht badta ja raha hai. hum bahut pareshan hai haklane se. plss Sir/ mam tell me haklaht keise khatam hoga.

posted by sabir Husain on 22 November 2014

sir meri age 20year ha.meri problem ha ki me bhut haklata hu . aur meri awaj fasne bhi lagti ha aur mere gle me hmesa cough bna rhta ha.plz koi dwa btae.

posted by satya.shakti01 on 20 June 2014

sir my name is aftab qureshi i have mild stammering problem give me some tips i feel fear to speak infront of stranger i am very sad give me some advices please

posted by aftabqureshi on 27 January 2013

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Stammering problem

asked by pravee1moolera on 28 October 2010
guruji.. i'm suffering from stammering.. Sometimes i can't talk properly with my... Read More

Stammering problem

asked by vibek on 10 March 2012
this is vibek mastry, i am 24 years old, male. I have stammering problem from my chilhood, when... Read More

Ayurvedic treatment for stammering

asked by saurav8658 on 30 June 2015
My Name is Saurav Kumar and age is 20 .i m suffering from stammering.I stammer usually when in... Read More


asked by Sanjaykumar on 23 February 2011
Dear Sir I have stammering problems so iam very depressed from this diseases. So plz me about... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.